What is an API?
An Application Programming interface (API) is an interface implemented by a software programme that enables it to interact with
other software and facilitates the interaction between different software programmes.
- Partners can upload a list of debtor information directly to the Lucey system.
- Customers can use the Lucey system to define payment options and send emails with payment instructions to clients.
- Partners can extract payment history data from the Lucey system. This allows partners to further enhance the integration with their products as the information extracted from Lucey can then be used to update back office systems.
- The API includes information relating to the payment, such as the amount and currency as well as a one way encrypted hash. This hash is used to identify the source as a Lucey customer.
- API uses an open and secure framework based on XML and SOAP.
- Our Portal API is designed to allow external partners to upload and download documents, as well as query a library to see what documents exist.
- If a client edits or uploads a document the supplier will receive an email notifying them of the change.
- The service provides the ability to create and delete folder structures within a Lucey workspace.
- Partners can publish and extract documents from partner tools.